Tritt Tiger Foundation
Annual Fund FAQs
What is the Tritt Tiger Foundation?
The Tritt Tiger Foundation (TTF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer organization whose mission is to enhance educational opportunities for all students at Tritt Elementary. The Foundation was established in 2001 to work hand-in-hand with the PTA. The TTF can utilize funds for salaries, technology, capital improvements, supplies, equipment, and other school needs that are not accounted for in our county or other organizational budgets.
What does the TTF provide for Tritt Students?
TTF provides an enriched science and technology education for Tritt students. Each year, the TTF board works with the administration and distributes Annual Investment Surveys to teachers and parents to determine the investments for the coming year.
For 2016-2017, the TTF will be funding:
- Salaries for the Science Lab and Computer Lab Instructors
- Supplies for the Science Lab and Computer Lab
How can I donate?
You can donate via cash, check, credit card, PayPal or corporate matching. Additionally, pledges can be made for funds to be received by February 10, 2017. Pledges can be paid via any method and can be paid in lump sum or on an installment plan.
- Cash, checks, and credit card payment can be accepted in person at Meet ‘n Greet on July 28th and at Open House on August 9th and August 11th.
- Cash and check payments as well as pledges can be accepted at any time by returning the
donation form and payment (if applicable) in an envelope in your child’s homework folder.
- Credit card or PayPal payments can be accepted at any time at http://www.trittfoundation.com/donate.
- Many employers will match donations to the Foundation. Search for your employer at https://doublethedonation.com/tritttigerfoundation. Contact your HR department for matching gift procedures. If you have questions relating to matching for the Foundation, contact MatchingGrants@trittfoundation.com.
What is the suggested donation?
The suggested donation is $100 per child, but any amount will have a lasting impact on Tritt students and is greatly appreciated.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. The TTF is a 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer organization. Tax ID is 58-2604983.
Will I receive a tax receipt?
All donations will be sent a confirmation via email as donations are received. Donations of $250+ will be sent a tax receipt via email in January. A tax receipt for all other transactions can be requested.
Additional Questions? Contact the Annual Fund team at AnnualFund@trittfoundation.com.